Tuesday, March 15, 2005

No. It can't be. He's dead.....

From: Part IV 1990-96
Dear Father,

I had a flash-back, today, Father. And it almost took me off the wagon. The name of a man I hadn't heard in many years and had not seen since the day I witnessed his death entered the rumor mill. "There have been some killings," the rumors said, "and it looks like Sabretooth is back from the hell he was sent to."

No, I though, this can't be.... I swear to God I saw him die. I only wish I was the one who got in the final shot. Maybe I will get a chance to do it this time.

I gathered all of the reports that I could on the related crimes and started to search for Sabretooth. From what I saw in the reports, this was not the work of a copy-cat, he is back. And if I don't get to him soon, the body count is going to start climbing.

On information I had found at some of the sights of the most recent crimes, I found a trail that I was sure would get me to Sabretooth. And it did... sort of. The moment I saw the man who was committing these crimes, I realized two things at once. This man, to the untrained eye, was... Sabretooth. And this man, to the trained eye, was an imposter. I saw him for what he really is -- a shape-shifter, an impersonater. He altered his physical form, mental standing, and perception of the rest of the world to fit those of the individual he was posing to be. I did everything I could to retain him, but in the last moment he slipped away.

I did research on this individual, whom I have given the title The Imposter, and crime patterns in recent history resembling older patterns, and I found a number of instances which strongly suggested that The Imposter was not a fledgling. I found instances of repeated crime sprees which were copy cats of a number of the major serial killers from the past, including the killing of 5 prostitutes in London in VERY much the same pattern as Jack the Ripper.

I have created a file for this man. It will stay in the active case drawer until I find this guy or it can be proven that he is dead. I can only hope that one of those two things happens sooner than later.

Love
James

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home