Friday, April 07, 2006

Trouble... starts with a T and that rhymes with P and that stands for Pool....

8/9/12
Dear Father,

Well... I found out from the labs today that I was wrong about the marijuana. It is not chemically altered. It is genetically altered. And the strength given to the user that I ran into was not the standard. There is no standard. The drug is altered to give random "super" powers to its users. Hal did a little research for me and found 3 additional cases of marijuana users gaining super powers for a brief time. After I did a little asking around, I found out that there was one thing the three users had in common. They all bought their drugs form a dealer named Red, who played pool in a hall that I have visited in the past for other drug cases.

I found Red and, after dispatching his bodyguards, I took him to the alley out back and used a little intimidation to get information form him (flashing fur can definitely intimidate). When that didn't work, I... cracked a few of his phalanges. That was far more effective. He informed me that he was obtaining the marijuana from Biggie Big. I called Mike and told him to send out a bus and narcotics officers to take Red in to custody and the 50 lbs of weed that he had in his possession to the lab for analysis. Now all I have to do is find BB to get the name of the Mexican source of the altered drugs.

Love,
James

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home