Sunday, April 09, 2006

Thank you for your help, Ma'am...

August 26th, 2012
Dear Father,

At about 10pm tonight, I got a message form Hal that an alarm had gone off and there was a B&E reported in the Hollis home. I furred up and got to the house in a matter of seconds. When I arrived, I could smell people in the back yard and see fog forming in that area. I leapt over the house and when I landed I saw 2 men attacking a woman suspended in air. I know I shouldn't judge on apparel, but the men were wearing ninja outfits, suggesting that they were burglars, and she was wearing white and blue, suggesting that she was not. I also saw a tattoo on one of the men that reminded me of the tattoos that the Viper people used to wear. While the woman held the men back with wind, I attacked them and quickly rendered them unconscious. At that point we could hear sirens in the distance. As I began to tie up the perps, I quickly held out one of my cards for the woman, hoping that she would contact me. She took it and flew off. The moment I finished tying up the burglars, I heard the squeal of cop breaks and decided to retreat to let the cops deal with these men on their own. I am sure that these men were the men who made the original break-in. I know I have somewhere to go tomorrow morning.

Love,
James

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home