Friday, April 14, 2006

Which Mantis?

October 1st, 2012.
Dear Father,

A lot of people asked me the same question over the past day. And I pretty much gave the same response.

Q. Who the hell is Mantis?

A. Which one? The original Mantis was a member of AF in the 1980's. He died a long time ago. The mantis who was at my recon in the past few days is.... and this has no proof... is pure speculation... is the child of the original Mantis. He inherited the Mantis Suit, which contained an old Alert Force communication device. He contacted me through the device. He then came to me and we spoke for a while, then he went on his way... Only to show up on the front steps of AlertForce Manor. He wanted to question a guest of mine about an FBI case. Don't ask me details. I listened to the questioning, but forgot a lot of it. Eventually he came up to Yakima and then he did the exploration of the cave.

Most of the people who asked me that question are just about as confused as I am. And, like me, they are a little suspicious of him.

We will know eventually who this guy really is.

Love,
James

PS Speaking of explaining things, Mantis was not the only thing I had to explain to Zephyr. I had to tell her that Oz really does exist and that we had been there because of a warp hole that Nomad had created. I also had to explain to her that the energy bursts generated by the machine he uses to open his warp holes was the cause of the plane downings and other oddities in weather patterns around the globe.

1 Comments:

Blogger GreyWolf said...

He "interred" the costume?... GAH... talk about a stange typo..... But hey... I saw it and I fixed it, so...

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home