Friday, April 14, 2006

Biggy Big bights the bullet (you will get the joke later...)...

October 3rd, 2012
Dear Father,

I finally had a chance to talk to Mike Samuels today. He was not happy with all the stuff I had to take care of all over the place. But now that I was gonna be in town to help him work on the whole genetically altered marijuana problem, he was a little less angry. He told me that his men had an address on the drug lord, Biggy Big. I told him that I didn't have anything to do at the moment, so I can go have a discussion with BB.

I waited till dusk. This was not going to be a really friendly visit, so I wanted to get to him as quietly as possible so that we could talk for a while about the source for the altered marijuana without many problems with interruptions from his staff. He had a big house and a big yard. He also had a big body guard staff. Scouting out the area, I found a nice, dimly lit area that I could land in when I jumped the fence. I timed it out so the guards that passed through that area would be off patrolling elsewhere. I quickly made it to the house and quietly entered. After a little searching, I found BB in the swimming pool with two... secretaries? Could I say they were taking dictation? I know... I know... but I have to have fun somewhere, Father. Anyway, as I began to speak with Mr Big, two things happened. The... secretaries... quickly withdrew from the room. And the security people looked at the right camera at the right time. Shortly there after, a number of security officials showed up, including an individual I had read about doing computer research for other crimes. His name is Bullet and he has a history of doing security work for organized criminals. While I was dispatching the security people (well, most of them. Bullet and I came to a standoff. When he noticed he was alone and bleeding, he decided that it would be good for him to retreat), Biggy Big took that moment to slip out the side door. Unfortunately for him, I finished my work in the pool area very rapidly. Before he could gain access to his garage and start up one of his vehicles, I took him in to custody. Before I took him to the police station, I did take the time to have a little sit down chat with him about his marijuana and his source for that substance. He no longer had his security near by, and I was holding by his ankles with his head suspended about 8 inches above the ground. It was at this point that BB decided that it would be in his best interest to assist me with my information. He told me about a farm on the Baja peninsula which supplies him. He gave me directions to it. I thanked him and then quickly... deposited him in the closest police station with a signed confession attatched to his collar.

I guess Mexico is next.

Love,
James

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home