Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A day in the life...

11/14/12
Dear Father,

Nothing really important happened today. But there are things I should talk to you about. First of all, I was finally able to get the ocean entrance room cleaned out and functioning. The sealed doors were cracked and the rooms were flooded. It took some money and a good cleaning crew to get it fixed, but it is just one more part of the mansion that I was able to rescue.

The other thing that happened to me today that I need to talk about is the tai chi lessons I gave to Dr. Lassiter. I was pleased that I could teach her but through out the session I got this feeling that she was looking for something more than an instructor. She is a beautiful woman with an astonishing mind, but I know that nothing more than friendship can ever come from this relationship. I do not have a problem with her. In fact, her attractiveness is the problem.. I guess I have to have a conversation with her. Hopefully she will give me the chance to explain myself. I will let you know how it works out.

Love,
James

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home