On the curb at Anchorage Airport....
10/12/12
Dear Father,
Just a few notes. I just got off the phone with Hal, Samuels, and Bane. I am just recording this for future records.
Hal informed me that the Stellaconti family (more properly, familia... they are mafia) had a long history of prostitution, drug trafficking, loan sharking, and protection rackets. There is also a record of a Jesse Furgusson who died giving birth to her son, Reginald. He became a charge of the state, but disappeared from the files shortly after his 16th birthday. There are no other records of him on file. I thanked Hal and asked him if he had found of any photographs of Reginald on records. If he did, could he try electronically aging the photograph, including creating variation's of hair style and form for men of african american descent. When he was done with the photograph, I asked him to send it to Bane.
Mike told me that he was not really able to get much information for me, since Detroit is not his jurisdiction, but he would try to verify the information I got from Hal. I told him to ignore me, I was asking too much of him. I had too many things on my mind when I asked him to do the research for me.
I called Bane and told her all the information I got her through Hal and that she should be expecting a series of pictures e-mailed her in the near future.
With all that taken care of, I got Mantis and Gas and we started walking to the school. (Sure, we could have rented a car, but... the way this looks, something would go wrong, some one would attack the school, and the rented car would be blown up. And that would cost us money.)
From the road,
James
Dear Father,
Just a few notes. I just got off the phone with Hal, Samuels, and Bane. I am just recording this for future records.
Hal informed me that the Stellaconti family (more properly, familia... they are mafia) had a long history of prostitution, drug trafficking, loan sharking, and protection rackets. There is also a record of a Jesse Furgusson who died giving birth to her son, Reginald. He became a charge of the state, but disappeared from the files shortly after his 16th birthday. There are no other records of him on file. I thanked Hal and asked him if he had found of any photographs of Reginald on records. If he did, could he try electronically aging the photograph, including creating variation's of hair style and form for men of african american descent. When he was done with the photograph, I asked him to send it to Bane.
Mike told me that he was not really able to get much information for me, since Detroit is not his jurisdiction, but he would try to verify the information I got from Hal. I told him to ignore me, I was asking too much of him. I had too many things on my mind when I asked him to do the research for me.
I called Bane and told her all the information I got her through Hal and that she should be expecting a series of pictures e-mailed her in the near future.
With all that taken care of, I got Mantis and Gas and we started walking to the school. (Sure, we could have rented a car, but... the way this looks, something would go wrong, some one would attack the school, and the rented car would be blown up. And that would cost us money.)
From the road,
James


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home