Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Take me home, country roads...

November 11th, 2012
Dear Father,

Well. The PTA called us this morning and asked us to deal with a prison uprising in the West Virginia PTA prison facility. They are awfully two faced, aren't they, Father? I guess I feel a little unappreciated. But I will get over it. Anyway, we had to go to Wheeling to check out the sight. When we got there, Mantus, once again, claimed to be the group leader. We found out that the prisoners were using Eve, an artificially computer that Iron Knight used to keep stored in the Pittsburgh facility, but was taken into custody when the PTA took over the facility. They were trying to force Eve to shut down the energy walls surrounding the prison.

We used an external connection to make contact with Eve and have her open up a small hole in the wall so that we could enter and deal with the prisoners. She obliged us and we quickly got onto the grounds with out letting any of the prisoners escape through our opening, which we had Eve close as soon as we were in.

Shortly after we entered, we encountered two of the prisoners, Avalanche and Dozer, whom we took down fairly easily. Of course Mantis did have a bit of a problem when Avalanche tipped over the tank he had commondered, but we were able to remove him from that.

We entered the main building and found Meteor Man, Vic 20 and Jim Jett (whom I remember from the 80's when he tried to pass off as a hero). We took these men down quickly. I must give credit to Zephyr and Snow Angel in this battle, their combined efforts were very effective.

We found a set of 4 elevator shafts leading into the bowels of the prison. I took a moment to sniff out each shaft. I smelled Walkman in one of them. Bane headed down the shaft to see who else was there as I informed the group. Luckily for her, we followed her shortly. She was taken out by Black Lotus, who was with Walkman and Antenna Man. We entered the room and took the prisoners out. Mantis took down Walkman and the rest of our group cleaned up the rest of their group. And that was all she wrote. Now, the PTA owes us one.

Love,
James

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home