Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Finally taking care of business...

December 2nd, 2012
Dear Father,

I finally got a chance to get to Mexico and deal with the drug lords who were growing the genetically altered marijuana. In the hills outside La Quinta, Mexico, I found a heavily guarded villa. I found a weakness in protection set up and was able to clear the fence surrounding the whole facility. I started smelling for the marijuana and, hopefully, the person who was in charge of the whole thing. I found an external staircase which led to an underground structure connected to the main building.

At one end of the hallway I found two doors. Behind one, I caught one smell which struck me. It was not exactly the same as Dryad's smell, but I had a feeling this woman was related to her. The first thought that ran through my mind (and I guess my visits to Oz influenced this) was that Dryad was the good fairy of the North and this was the wicked fairy of the West. Behind door number two I smelled a number of guards. I went for door number two, hoping our fight would draw the boss in the first room out. When I confronted the guards, I saw that most of them were regular humans, but one of them (I later learned his name is BadAss... very appropriate) stood out. I took the low levels very rapidly so I could concentrate on BadAss. And during the entire fight, I made as much noise as possible, but I was not getting the results I was after. That was when I pushed it up a notch and slammed BadAss into the wall connecting the two rooms. I did it with enough force to create an opening and I charged through the opening.

The moment I entered the other room, I realized that my entire theory on the set up of this facility was WRONG. I was not standing in the office of a mythical being who had distorted nature for her own profit. I was standing in a prison. The entire room was steel. There was not even a glimpse of plants or earth in the room. Quivering in the corner was a woman who was bound with chains. They kept her here to limit her powers when they were not using her to alter their marijuana. It stripped her powers from her. The moment I touched her, she pulled away from me, believing that I was just another person who had come to take advantage of her. The moment I picked her up, BadAss opened the wall enough that he could join us. I dodged past him, through the opening and I RAN for the exit -- BadAss was quickly on our tail. But he never caught us. I made it to the fence, leapt over and was turning to take this woman back to the mansion so I could contact Dryad and tell her about her "relative," hoping that the two could meet and Dryad could help this woman adjust to her freedom and work out the trauma she had been experiencing.

But I never made it past the tree line surrounding the villa. One of the trees reached down and pulled us off the ground. It was then joined by 3 other trees, and they ripped the woman from my hands and held me still as they released her further into the woods. Before I could break the grip of the trees, she vanished into the forest. I tracked her to make sure she was getting away from her holders, but when I got 10 miles away from the villa, I stopped tracking. I knew that this woman was experiencing such a deep level of trauma and I was too closely associated to it. If I were to approach her now, she would panic, believing someone had come to take her back to her prison. I will write Dryad to let her know about the person I found and released, hoping she could help the woman find a safer place where she could be taken care of.

As to the drug lords, I reported their facility to the local police. I then contacted the FBI to let them know about it. Finally, I gave Samuels a call to tell him about the woman we had rescued and the facility which held her.

Hoping she is somewhere peaceful,
James

Note on the side of the page: 4/19/13 I have never heard ANYTHING about this woman. I wish I knew that she is safe and has worked out all of her experiences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home