Sunday, April 09, 2006

little of this, little of that....

August 29th, 2012
Dear Father,

I got to Omaha, had a meeting with Dan Paterson (the FBI's lead investigator on the case) and he let me see the actual plane. I could see, on the tips of the wings, the same kind of melt patterns I saw on the Kansas wreck. I also saw some laser blast scars on the wings of the plane. I told him everything I knew about the Kansas accident.

Shortly after I finished my meeting with Paterson, I got a phone call. The young woman I met at the Hollis home requested a meeting. We got together at an Outback Steakhouse and discussed the information we got about the plane accidents. I thanked her for her information and I told her that if she ever needed any assistance she can call me. She seemed like a very interesting person who I should take some time in the future to get to know better. I should keep her name for reference. It is Zephyr.

When I left her, I went directly to the airport to catch a plane back to LA. During the flight, I called Hal and asked him to do some research for me on villains who use weather control and lasers, just to see what he comes up with, and to get me the names and addresses for the top 5 experts on quantum physics. I needed to do a little research in the area and these people should be my best source of information.

From 30,000 feet over Colorado,
James

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home