Thank you, Hal...
September 1st, 2012
Dear Father,
Driving to Vegas, I got a call from Hal. He had done a little fishing in Maddox's hard drive. He found some files that were interesting.
I stopped at a gas station in Nevada and got a state map to mark with the position of all of the facilities listed in the spreadsheet for future reference. Since I was 99 and 44/100ths % sure that Maddox was the master of this whole problem, I felt the map was a necessity because there was a distinct chance that Maddox may use those places as offensive targets.
Next stop, Las Vegas.
Love,
James
Dear Father,
Driving to Vegas, I got a call from Hal. He had done a little fishing in Maddox's hard drive. He found some files that were interesting.
1.) A diagram of an old copper mine somewhere in Nevada, outside Las Vegas. It had some notes on it showing an entrance to a new section that appears to have been added recently, with a notation "generator to be placed in chamber 3." The new section is not on the map, however -- just a notation where the entrance was to be.
2.) Stock trading records showing Maddox did a lot of margin trading in gemstone futures. His investments were all geared toward making money on a FALL in the price of the gemstone market. Maddox would sell on margin, and as the price went down (which it has over the last several weeks) he would then buy at a lower price to meet his sales obligations, thereby making huge sums of money on the trades.
3.) An old e-mail form about six months ago to 80srule@comcast.net saying "to my old radiohead friends. I need your assistance with some fast withdrawals, per or previous agreement. Please begin our plans as soon as possible, and forward the proceeds as instructed. You will be positioned in the new regime when it arrives."
4.) A number of files containing spreadsheet information that appears to be the troop and equipment strength of all military, police, and PTA facilities within a 300 mile radius of Las Vegas, Nevada. (editors note: the above information came directly from the GM in an e-mail he sent me.)
I stopped at a gas station in Nevada and got a state map to mark with the position of all of the facilities listed in the spreadsheet for future reference. Since I was 99 and 44/100ths % sure that Maddox was the master of this whole problem, I felt the map was a necessity because there was a distinct chance that Maddox may use those places as offensive targets.
Next stop, Las Vegas.
Love,
James


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home