Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Bosses can be idiots.

May 30th, 2013
Dear Father,

The easiest way to help you understand what I went through tonight is by simply showing you the letter I sent to the man I was working for. I will set it up by saying that I was hired for a Helping Hands, Inc. job, protecting a piece of information that the president of Jaguar Autos was holding in his vault over the weekend. I requested he let me into the vault because I knew that people had ways of getting in there other than going through the door. He ignored me. This is the note I wrote to him just before I began to search for the woman who I strongly suspect has the information I was guarding.
Dear Mr Van Norstrand,

You are an idiot. I told you to get me inside that vault if you wanted me to protect your information.

This is what happened. I jot this down as I get ready to search for a specific suspect. At 11:45, I heard footsteps of 2 different people coming from different directions breaking into the area. I went to deal with them. They were Toad and Catwoman. They were fighting each other and I stood back to take on the one who won the fight. Catwoman decked Toad and I closed in on her. I knocked her back into the elevator which she had knocked Toad into. At the same moment, I felt something in the ground telling me that someone was burrowing into the vault from below. I was about to head to the vault when I saw that Toad was going to slice Catwoman's throat. I quickly dispatched him and then ran back to the vault. I heard a person coming through the ground in the vault and I quickly exited the building to find the hole and wait for the person to come out. I told your people to call the police but they were confused. I found the place that the tunnel started in but no one had left the hole. I came back and found that it was not the actions of separate thieves. The woman who broke into the vault and Catwoman were in on it together. While I was gone, the other woman came through the door to the vault and met up with Catwoman. I assume she gave her the information and they split up again. I followed Catwoman's track up to the roof and she got away. I will do everything I can to find her.

If, as I asked, you had let me in the vault, NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED. I would have let Toad and Catwoman slug it out and who ever won try to get in. I would have been standing there when the digging woman came up through the floor and would have most probably taken her out. But you would not let me in. I told you that people would be coming from directions OTHER than just through the elevator and stairwell. BUT YOU DID NOT LISTEN. I will do everything in my power to return the information to you, but you will note that if you ever need me to help you with something like this, you will do what I SAY. If you do not, I will walk away and let the thieves get to you.

With all sincerity,
James GreyWolf.

I forgot to mention in the note that Harlee Quinn was also there tonight, and she tried to attack me. When I catch up to her, I will be turning her over to the police this time. I know that what ever charges we can press on her will be ruled "not guilty by reason of insanity." But that will hopefully get her checked in a mental hospital which can treat her.

Well.... I gotta go. People to find. Information to retrieve. Yadda yadda yadda.

Love,
James

P.S. I also sent a note to the HHI people. I attached it to the letter I showed you above. The note said, "For future reference. If I am to protect items for your customers, you WILL tell the people who hire me that they will do ANYTHING I ask them if I believe it is something I must do to best deal with that which they wish me to protect. If they do not follow my directions, I will, as I said in the note, 'walk away and let the thieves get to you.' This may piss some of them off, but I don't care. If they want me to protect something for them, I must have free reign. Sincerely, James GreyWolf"

P.P.S. This was added 2 days after the original note. I got a message from Van Norstrand. You can take what you want from his note. "Dear Mr. Greywolf, You're fired. Go Home. Van Norstrand." Some may think I am off the case, but being fired has not stopped me from doing everything I can to find Catwoman and the rest of her minions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home