Monday, May 22, 2006

Those little shi..................................

May 20th, 2013
Dear Father

I swear to God. Those Alaska snots are really getting on my nerves. I have come to Alaska to help them out, give them some direction, talk to them about breaking laws... stuff like that. And what did they do? They rejected me with out so much as chance to discuss their situation. Ok, one of them spoke to me for a minute or two, but she only spoke with me long enough to tell me, "We don't want any help. Go away."

TEENAGERS. Whatcha gonna do? They are living in an abandoned military fort. They are wanted by the USAF. They tell me that the man who they helped escape was not AWOL. But when asked what the case was really about, the one I spoke with said, "Ask the Government." I told her I already know the federal side of the story. What I didn't know was HIS side of the story. But did I get a chance to HEAR his side of the story? No.

So I sit here in a house I just purchased for them with a serious supply of food. And they... are on the run. Someday, I am going to have to have a serious conversation with Thermo about leading children.... mostly about connecting with them. But I am going to need to be dead or have a psychic helping me to do that. So it won't be happening soon.

Love,
James

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home