Thursday, May 04, 2006

Ye came to Paradise incog, (Robert Burns. Address to the Devil)

4/30/13
Dear Father,

I was awakened an hour ago by a pounding on the front door of the mansion. When I opened the door, I saw the Scotsman soaked in rain. He looked like he had been road hard and hung up wet. He told me that his apartment had been broken into (while we were in Sweden) and that the intruders returned while he was asleep. It was Manslaughter, whom he had taken in to custody after a number of felonies a month or so back (He was now out on bail), and Cardiac, whom he had never seen before in his life.

I do not know the whole story, but in the end Scotsman was on the edge of the precipice when Manslaughter and Cardiac began to argue. Scotsman took that chance to save himself from the impending doom and brought himself to our doorway, hoping we could help him deal with the attackers who were probably still back at his place arguing and with the fact that he now needs a place to safety because the damage done to the walls of his apartment during that fight will most probably get him evicted and the odds were strong that he would not get his deposit back. He also had some questions about his communicator, which he then pulled out and started pressing buttons. Unfortunately the first button he hit was the emergency button. Zephyr came storming down the steps wondering what had happened. I informed her that it was not an emergency. But Scotsman could use our help.

When we got to the apartment building, we could see the flashing lights on the police cars. I spotted Manslaughter in the back seat of one of the patrol cars, so he was taken care of, but Cardiac was another problem. He was nowhere to be seen and I did not have anything of his to get a scent from to track him. In the end, all that we could do was pack up Scotsman's stuff to take back to the mansion. So he has taken up residency at the house. AF is expanding again.

Love,
James

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home