Thursday, June 08, 2006

This is NO joke.

6/8/13
Dear Father,

I am only writing this to vent while I wait for Hal to get the information I asked for. I just saw the Joker break in to the cable broadband system and announce to the world that he has Bane. He has her suspended over a vat of boiling acid. And in 24... well.... 23 hours 10 minutes and 35 seconds... MARK.... she will be dropped into that acid. The Joker better PRAY that I find her and pull her out alive. If not, he has started a vendetta, and I will finish it with his head mounted on a shelf in my room.

As I was typing this, it hit me. The moment I finish this note, I have to contact someone. I think he can help me find Bane's holding building. I will send you word when I know more. I can only pray the White Wolf will give me the guidance and the energy to find Bane in time. I must go work on this.

Love,
James

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home