Monday, May 01, 2006

Hopefully, not the last day of existence, Part I.....

April 28th, 2013
Dear Father,

I write this to you in rout to Sweden where we are hoping we can shut down UMI and keep the world from ceasing to exist. When we got up this morning and prepared to head to UMI's hub, but we almost didn't get to take off. The mansion was attacked by three F16s. One of them blew out the huge window in the dining room. Zephyr, Mantis and I went outside to deal with the planes. Bane attended to Green Lantern, who was injured in the impact with the window. Jurgen moved to the second story to find a good window to fire from. Snow Angel created an ice window to stop the next blasts from entering the home. And Scotsman looked a little dazed as he was fighting on a new battlefield. Those in the dining room were surprised when Soloman and Pal appeared in the room and began to attack. (I am going on what I heard, here... I was not present when they attacked.)

As the planes turned to come back for a second attack, Zephyr started overloading the planes control systems. One of the planes shook and started flying erratically toward the ocean. I was in feral form and tried to leap for another one of the planes, but I misjuged the speed and flew past the oncoming plane. Mantis took control of the tank and drove to get Bane to take over the guns.

Inside the house, Green Lantern came too and tried to tackle Solomon, but when he grabbed Solomon's waist he just kept... moving... forward. Solomon has a very elastic body and,while his upper body and feet stayed in the same place, his torso stretched outside into the yard. Snow Angel did her own version of the Beatle song, Maxwell's Silver Hammer, except this hammer was ice, not silver, and it came crashing down on Pal's head, basically crushing him like an empty beer can. Solomon, though a little stretched out, sent a ball of energy at The Scotsman, who was out of the fog and jumping to attack him. His blast knocked the Scotsman into the kitchen.

Back outside again, Zephyr completely shut down the engines on both of the remaining planes and forced the pilots to abandon ship. But they did not use parachutes. The pilots were constructs so they simply became the planes that they lost. As they flew closer to earth, I was given a better opportunity and leapt to attack one. I am not sure how I did it, but I am sure my spirit guide was looking down on me at that moment and gave me the perfect trajectory and velocity because I ripped the construct in half when I struck him. A combined attack from Bane, Zephyr, Jurgen and Snow Angel (who got the final shot) took down the other construct. I know, she was inside at last count, but while this was going on, things had finished inside. Scotsman had knocked out Solomon and the others came outside.

That pretty much takes care of what happened to us to this point. Shortly after the fight, Green Lantern created a green sphere for all of us to be transported in and he is flying us to Stockholm. I will write more later.

Love, and with hope for another tomorrow,
James

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home