They like us. They really, really like us.....
4/6/13
Dear Father,
With all the chaos in this world after UMI screwed up a great deal of the basic communication systems we have, I decided that, tonight, it would be a good thing for me to do a little patrolling. I called Mike Samuels, my contact with the LAPD, to let him know that I would be out on the streets to help his people, so if they need me they can call. He was pleased I called because, at that moment, 3 of his people went down in a street fight and he would like for me to check it out. My response was simply a request for the address that the conflict took place at.
When I got there, I found 2 police cars standing still in the middle of the street and the 3 officers on the ground with serious blade wounds I had to do a quick tape up on them to stop some serious blood loss, and just to make sure I wasn't dealing with one of my bread I checked out the cuts. They were not claw, but metallic blade. The slashes were wide enough and skin was torn enough that the odds were that the weapon was, most probably, a machete.
I used their radio to call in an ambulance, and as soon as it arrived I went into track mode. I got a good scent on the perp and found his car fairly quickly. It was parked outside a trucking storage facility. In the loading area at the back of the building I found one of the large doors ripped open. Inside, I spotted a man ripping open shipping containers and pulling out packages of opium. He told me to go. I told him to drop to the floor with his hands spread out. Neither of us did what the other requested. And the fighting began. It was not his night. He swung at anything I pitched but he couldn't make contact. I took him down fast and called Mike to ask him to send me a bus to pick up the assailant that put 3 of his people in the hospital.
A bus showed up shortly there after. Three uniforms came up to me to tell me that they were here to pick up the suspect. I was about to turn him over when it hit me. One of the officers had the name Smith on his badge and Jones on his jacket, and another one of them was wearing sneakers instead of dress shoes. I did a test, mentioning that I had spoken with "Steve Samuels" and when they did not correct the name, I knew they were not officers. Luckily they were standing close to one another, and in less than 2 seconds, all three of them were on the ground. I was about to call Mike up to get a real bus on the scene when the real cops showed up.
After the real cops took the perps from the scene (and called in the narcotics people because of the opium), I called Mike to let him know about the fake cops. We also discussed the PTA and the fact that they were no longer assisting the LAPD in dealing with "super villains." I let him know that he can call AF at any time if they have a situation that they are not able to deal with. So... as of now... more or less... AF is the PTA for Los Angeles.
Love,
James
Dear Father,
With all the chaos in this world after UMI screwed up a great deal of the basic communication systems we have, I decided that, tonight, it would be a good thing for me to do a little patrolling. I called Mike Samuels, my contact with the LAPD, to let him know that I would be out on the streets to help his people, so if they need me they can call. He was pleased I called because, at that moment, 3 of his people went down in a street fight and he would like for me to check it out. My response was simply a request for the address that the conflict took place at.
When I got there, I found 2 police cars standing still in the middle of the street and the 3 officers on the ground with serious blade wounds I had to do a quick tape up on them to stop some serious blood loss, and just to make sure I wasn't dealing with one of my bread I checked out the cuts. They were not claw, but metallic blade. The slashes were wide enough and skin was torn enough that the odds were that the weapon was, most probably, a machete.
I used their radio to call in an ambulance, and as soon as it arrived I went into track mode. I got a good scent on the perp and found his car fairly quickly. It was parked outside a trucking storage facility. In the loading area at the back of the building I found one of the large doors ripped open. Inside, I spotted a man ripping open shipping containers and pulling out packages of opium. He told me to go. I told him to drop to the floor with his hands spread out. Neither of us did what the other requested. And the fighting began. It was not his night. He swung at anything I pitched but he couldn't make contact. I took him down fast and called Mike to ask him to send me a bus to pick up the assailant that put 3 of his people in the hospital.
A bus showed up shortly there after. Three uniforms came up to me to tell me that they were here to pick up the suspect. I was about to turn him over when it hit me. One of the officers had the name Smith on his badge and Jones on his jacket, and another one of them was wearing sneakers instead of dress shoes. I did a test, mentioning that I had spoken with "Steve Samuels" and when they did not correct the name, I knew they were not officers. Luckily they were standing close to one another, and in less than 2 seconds, all three of them were on the ground. I was about to call Mike up to get a real bus on the scene when the real cops showed up.
After the real cops took the perps from the scene (and called in the narcotics people because of the opium), I called Mike to let him know about the fake cops. We also discussed the PTA and the fact that they were no longer assisting the LAPD in dealing with "super villains." I let him know that he can call AF at any time if they have a situation that they are not able to deal with. So... as of now... more or less... AF is the PTA for Los Angeles.
Love,
James


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home