I got a baaad feeling about this.......
6/9/13
Dear Father,
I am approaching New York in Iron Maiden's... car... air plane... vehicle... (really cool on the outside, but sitting on duct tape and listening to music playing at maximum volume is not... pleasant). I don't know yet if I have found the right warehouse, but the Joker's sense of humor and his statement that we are "so-called super goody goodies" made this address stand out among the 37 buildings he has worked in in the past which could hold the room that he showed Bane being held in.
The past history of this building... This is the place that AlertForce bated the Marauders to in order to serve their own form of justice. I have no memory of this action, but then, I was in the second stage of my morphine addiction at the time. Hell, I may have still been in the medical facility at the New Jersey mansion at the time. All I know about this building is that all but two members of the Marauders were killed in this building. Only Sabertooth (my favorite marauder) and Malice got out of that battle alive. I think that the Joker wants to expose AlertForce as a vigilante group who will act as judge, jury and executioner.
I don't give a rat's ass what the Joker has to say about this building. I do not believe I was part of the group of people who performed this vengeance justice. All I care about is the fact that Bane is in that building and I have got to get her out alive.
I will let you know what I find out when I can. Right now I am trying to tell the Iron Maiden to just drop me off and land the car elsewhere. It does not have a great history of quiet landings. But she is not listening to me.
Love,
James
Dear Father,
I am approaching New York in Iron Maiden's... car... air plane... vehicle... (really cool on the outside, but sitting on duct tape and listening to music playing at maximum volume is not... pleasant). I don't know yet if I have found the right warehouse, but the Joker's sense of humor and his statement that we are "so-called super goody goodies" made this address stand out among the 37 buildings he has worked in in the past which could hold the room that he showed Bane being held in.
The past history of this building... This is the place that AlertForce bated the Marauders to in order to serve their own form of justice. I have no memory of this action, but then, I was in the second stage of my morphine addiction at the time. Hell, I may have still been in the medical facility at the New Jersey mansion at the time. All I know about this building is that all but two members of the Marauders were killed in this building. Only Sabertooth (my favorite marauder) and Malice got out of that battle alive. I think that the Joker wants to expose AlertForce as a vigilante group who will act as judge, jury and executioner.
I don't give a rat's ass what the Joker has to say about this building. I do not believe I was part of the group of people who performed this vengeance justice. All I care about is the fact that Bane is in that building and I have got to get her out alive.
I will let you know what I find out when I can. Right now I am trying to tell the Iron Maiden to just drop me off and land the car elsewhere. It does not have a great history of quiet landings. But she is not listening to me.
Love,
James


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home