An addendum
12/14/12
Dear Father,
A brief addendum to my last note. I made an audio/video copy of all the information I found on the communicator, save for one exception. I held back the last video. I then took all the data obtained to the scientists working with my house guest. I figure they can use WaterLord's work on the creature's language to help them establish a connection with the one we have here so we can, hopefully, find out more information on the attack.
I also had Hal try to use the records on the communicator to determine the longitude/latitude of the island. I would like to fly there and search the island. The % of probability that Hal had with his video identification is good, but 100% would be better.
When I know more,
James
Dear Father,
A brief addendum to my last note. I made an audio/video copy of all the information I found on the communicator, save for one exception. I held back the last video. I then took all the data obtained to the scientists working with my house guest. I figure they can use WaterLord's work on the creature's language to help them establish a connection with the one we have here so we can, hopefully, find out more information on the attack.
I also had Hal try to use the records on the communicator to determine the longitude/latitude of the island. I would like to fly there and search the island. The % of probability that Hal had with his video identification is good, but 100% would be better.
When I know more,
James


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home