Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Fate in a dream...

3/12/13 3:42 am
Dear Father,

I just woke up from a dream and I have to write this down. Dr Fate came to me in my sleep and spoke.

"Wolf, I have meditated on a method to reach your friend. I am receiving only a number, and I know not what it means. The number is: 305.72365. I hope this means something to you. Good luck. There is nothing more I can do for you, I am needed elsewhere." (Editor's note: This statement was supplied by the GM)
At this time, the number means nothing to me. Well, actually it means too many things. Off the top of my head, I know that the Dewey Decimal system lists texts on social studies in the three hundreds and that 305 is listed as "social groups." Eight digits can't mean a phone number. The numbers after the decimal could be interpreted as 5/23/65, but she was born in 1993. At one point, the concept of pi to the fifth hit me (don't ask me why) but that is 306.019684785281. I will work on it later. Now, I need to get back to sleep.

Love,
James


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home