Friday, April 21, 2006

Startling realizations.....

1/18/13
Dear Father,

I came to some realizations today. The first deals with UMI. Those letters kept trying to tell me something, but it never hit me... till now. UMI is Universal Machine Intelligence. There were rumors in the early 90's about an artificially intelligent computer trying to create a "global intelligence" through the internet. Hal found me an old article going into further details. I remember that most people at the time believed this to be an urban myth. I do not know if that "myth" and this reality are linked, but I have to keep it in mind.

The other thing which struck me was my observations of Gas Guzzler who was currently being held in our danger room because he was the individual who put Dr. Lassiter in the hospital. A genetic test on him came back with a 98% match to tests we had done on Guz in the past. The missing 2% made me watch him and think. When it hit me, I had to test my theory. I created an image of myself in the danger room and that image preceded to have a conversation with Gus. He asked him fairly simple questions about things which Gus SHOULD know the answer. This individual was baffled by the questions. Guz is stupid (and I say that with love and respect for him) but he is not that stupid. Nomad could not use our own people against us, so he is now doing the next best thing. He is creating an army filled with genetic copies of our own people. What he has done with the originals, we have yet to figure out. But now we are far more aware of what we are up against.

It hit me again that those most at risk of being kidnapped are those with functioning AlertForce communicators. I have to start a list of all those who have these machines, the where abouts of them, and warn each I can reach of the danger which s/he is in if s/he leaves his/her communicator on.

Love,
James

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home