A wild card.....
April 29th, 2013
Dear Father,
A add-on to the note I wrote early this morning. Black Canary recovered enough this afternoon for the doctors to allow visitors. She called us to her room and pulled the oxygen mask from her face. I wish I recorded the conversation, but I can sum up her basic statement. She told us that The Watchmen had been flying in under the radar, drawing as little attention to them as possible while they kept an eye out on the whole UMI situation. They came to a conclusion that AF would come to a point in this whole conflict when it was do or die and we would come for UMI. They also knew that UMI was waiting for that move, but they could not share this information with us at risk of exposing themselves to UMI. They saw the opportunity when UMI was making its counterstrike and came in the back door as UMI sent its troops out the front. She basically said that the gods smiled down on The Watchmen because their plan went off without any serious problems. UMI was not prepared for their attack. She said that The Watchmen had also made contact with Nomad and The Joker and were using them as their transportation to UMI's inner sanctum. When she found Spexx wired into the hub and released him from his prison (and, therefore, over riding UMI's controls), a chain of reactions sprang from his disconnection from UMI and the whole system began to fry out. BC said she passed out from the fumes of the shorting wires and her "assistants" decided to abandon her and get out on their own, leaving her to die. If we hadn't appeared when we did, she would have not survived the blast.
Without The Watchmen flanking UMI as they attacked us, I am not sure how this would have turned out. I hope I can repay them in the future. I know I will try.
Love,
James
Dear Father,
A add-on to the note I wrote early this morning. Black Canary recovered enough this afternoon for the doctors to allow visitors. She called us to her room and pulled the oxygen mask from her face. I wish I recorded the conversation, but I can sum up her basic statement. She told us that The Watchmen had been flying in under the radar, drawing as little attention to them as possible while they kept an eye out on the whole UMI situation. They came to a conclusion that AF would come to a point in this whole conflict when it was do or die and we would come for UMI. They also knew that UMI was waiting for that move, but they could not share this information with us at risk of exposing themselves to UMI. They saw the opportunity when UMI was making its counterstrike and came in the back door as UMI sent its troops out the front. She basically said that the gods smiled down on The Watchmen because their plan went off without any serious problems. UMI was not prepared for their attack. She said that The Watchmen had also made contact with Nomad and The Joker and were using them as their transportation to UMI's inner sanctum. When she found Spexx wired into the hub and released him from his prison (and, therefore, over riding UMI's controls), a chain of reactions sprang from his disconnection from UMI and the whole system began to fry out. BC said she passed out from the fumes of the shorting wires and her "assistants" decided to abandon her and get out on their own, leaving her to die. If we hadn't appeared when we did, she would have not survived the blast.
Without The Watchmen flanking UMI as they attacked us, I am not sure how this would have turned out. I hope I can repay them in the future. I know I will try.
Love,
James


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home