A short note.
6/11/13
Dear Father,
Just a short note. I spoke with Bane. We have not yet defined my level of interference... uh... assistance in her life, but I think she understands how I feel about her. So you know, there is no adoption on paper (and probably never will be), she is taking her time to figure out her own definition of our relationship, but she knows that my heart has given her the title "daughter." Now that that has been established, I guess I have to keep myself open so she can, when she is ready, talk to me.
The fact that she wants to meet the tribe made me decide that she needed a name. I did a little soul searching and I decided that she should be called "ʔiʔə́y̕mət sɬeniʔ." Translated into English, that is BeautifulWoman. More important, translated into Italian, it is BellaDonna. I think it fits Bane in both translations. But what the hell, I am biased.
Love,
James
Dear Father,
Just a short note. I spoke with Bane. We have not yet defined my level of interference... uh... assistance in her life, but I think she understands how I feel about her. So you know, there is no adoption on paper (and probably never will be), she is taking her time to figure out her own definition of our relationship, but she knows that my heart has given her the title "daughter." Now that that has been established, I guess I have to keep myself open so she can, when she is ready, talk to me.
The fact that she wants to meet the tribe made me decide that she needed a name. I did a little soul searching and I decided that she should be called "ʔiʔə́y̕mət sɬeniʔ." Translated into English, that is BeautifulWoman. More important, translated into Italian, it is BellaDonna. I think it fits Bane in both translations. But what the hell, I am biased.
Love,
James


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home