Curiouser and curiouser....
1/2/2013
Dear Father,
I tried to figure out what had happened here on the 31st, but I am still shootin' blanks. And Hal is not here to play the video recordings for me. I gave Mystico a call (spiritually) and asked him to come to the house and do a reading on the happenings from 2 days ago. A second later, he was in the house. I know. He lives in Alaska. How did he get to LA that fast? Well... he was not in LA, but his spirit was. By the expression on his face, I could tell what he was watching as he described it was effecting him as if he was standing there while it happened.
"I am having a problem, here, Loup. The intruders I see are Charge and Fiddler. I know Charge was kidnapped and could have been brainwashed, but Fiddler is dead. They are frantically trying to break into Hal, getting nowhere. Charge is bringing a young african american woman into the room, forcing her to deal with the computer."
"That was a biologist working with the aquatic creature we were nursing back to health. The creature saved the rest, but I guess he could not get to her in time," I informed him.
"Oh, no. Charge is not handling this well. She has started beating the woman, trying to force her to talk. The woman is begging for mercy. Charge is not showing any. She is dyeing.
"Wait, I hear noises from upstairs. I guess this is when Mantis showed up. They are running from the room, leaving the woman on the floor. The blood has stopped flowing. She is definitely dead, now. That is all I can see. Sorry."
"Don't apologies. You have helped me a great deal. Of course the information you have given me has opened even more questions, but...."
"I have to go. A student has questions about her finals. Let me know what you find out."
He was gone before I could say bye. But there is an old adage about a door closing and a window opening. At that moment I heard the bell ringing at the front door. I went up to answer and found a young man, 19 years old, standing at the door. He looked... confused... lost. When asked who he was and what he needed, he responded, "I am Hal, and... I don't know what I need."
Curiouser and curiouser,
James
Dear Father,
I tried to figure out what had happened here on the 31st, but I am still shootin' blanks. And Hal is not here to play the video recordings for me. I gave Mystico a call (spiritually) and asked him to come to the house and do a reading on the happenings from 2 days ago. A second later, he was in the house. I know. He lives in Alaska. How did he get to LA that fast? Well... he was not in LA, but his spirit was. By the expression on his face, I could tell what he was watching as he described it was effecting him as if he was standing there while it happened.
"I am having a problem, here, Loup. The intruders I see are Charge and Fiddler. I know Charge was kidnapped and could have been brainwashed, but Fiddler is dead. They are frantically trying to break into Hal, getting nowhere. Charge is bringing a young african american woman into the room, forcing her to deal with the computer."
"That was a biologist working with the aquatic creature we were nursing back to health. The creature saved the rest, but I guess he could not get to her in time," I informed him.
"Oh, no. Charge is not handling this well. She has started beating the woman, trying to force her to talk. The woman is begging for mercy. Charge is not showing any. She is dyeing.
"Wait, I hear noises from upstairs. I guess this is when Mantis showed up. They are running from the room, leaving the woman on the floor. The blood has stopped flowing. She is definitely dead, now. That is all I can see. Sorry."
"Don't apologies. You have helped me a great deal. Of course the information you have given me has opened even more questions, but...."
"I have to go. A student has questions about her finals. Let me know what you find out."
He was gone before I could say bye. But there is an old adage about a door closing and a window opening. At that moment I heard the bell ringing at the front door. I went up to answer and found a young man, 19 years old, standing at the door. He looked... confused... lost. When asked who he was and what he needed, he responded, "I am Hal, and... I don't know what I need."
Curiouser and curiouser,
James


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home