Missing old friends....
December 29th, 2012
Dear Father,
Reading the paper this morning, I was hit with a wave of emotions. Mostly anger and guilt. Anger for Nomad and all of his grunts. Guilt for not thinking of this earlier. I now knew that Nomad was using our communicators to track us. And I had to contact all members and former members of AlertForce to tell them to shut their communicators down, now.
The story in the paper that registered this reaction discussed that there was an attack in Albany, NY. A woman was assaulted on the street by a group of "super-villains." The woman was Charge. She put up a fight for herself, but she was alone, and they were in numbers. I wrote her husband and told him that I was very willing to come out to Albany and help in any way I could to find her. He responded and told me that he had given my number to the PTA officer in charge of the case. I sent him a note telling him I would be right out. I then called the Albany PTA and asked for Peterson. He knew of my interest in the case and quickly invited me to join in on the search.
I was only able to make a quick stop in Albany because I also learned that Fiddler, another former member, had "passed on" in a New York insane asylum. I checked both places and found smells from a number of different members of Nomad's crew. One thing about that case confused me. An elderly man living an a mental hospital died under questionable circumstances -- and no one did an autopsy. Some one was paid off some where. The short time I spent at both scenes was all I needed. I could not track the kidnappers/suspected murders from the scenes. They appeared and disappeared. Nomad was their mode of transportation. I now have to do everything I can to contact all individuals carrying AlertForce communicators.
Love,
James
Dear Father,
Reading the paper this morning, I was hit with a wave of emotions. Mostly anger and guilt. Anger for Nomad and all of his grunts. Guilt for not thinking of this earlier. I now knew that Nomad was using our communicators to track us. And I had to contact all members and former members of AlertForce to tell them to shut their communicators down, now.
The story in the paper that registered this reaction discussed that there was an attack in Albany, NY. A woman was assaulted on the street by a group of "super-villains." The woman was Charge. She put up a fight for herself, but she was alone, and they were in numbers. I wrote her husband and told him that I was very willing to come out to Albany and help in any way I could to find her. He responded and told me that he had given my number to the PTA officer in charge of the case. I sent him a note telling him I would be right out. I then called the Albany PTA and asked for Peterson. He knew of my interest in the case and quickly invited me to join in on the search.
I was only able to make a quick stop in Albany because I also learned that Fiddler, another former member, had "passed on" in a New York insane asylum. I checked both places and found smells from a number of different members of Nomad's crew. One thing about that case confused me. An elderly man living an a mental hospital died under questionable circumstances -- and no one did an autopsy. Some one was paid off some where. The short time I spent at both scenes was all I needed. I could not track the kidnappers/suspected murders from the scenes. They appeared and disappeared. Nomad was their mode of transportation. I now have to do everything I can to contact all individuals carrying AlertForce communicators.
Love,
James


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home