Oh no.... Not again...
December 31, 2012
Dear Father,
"I was told that, to 'end' AlertForce, I have to take you to the beginning. MUH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaa." That threat came from an old foe of AlertForce -- the Joker, who belonged in the insane asylum in which he was, until most recently, being kept. The Joker was never a specific threat to AlertForce, but he usually had a fairly effective army. The fact that Nomad was the one who obtained the Joker's freedom suggests that he definitely has the right protection.
We were still trying to figure out what he was trying to tell us when a story broke the news stations. And the moment we heard it, we understood. A group of animals in the San Diego Zoo in Balboa Park were expanding in size and threatening zoo goers. The very first battle AlertForce ever fought in was against gigantic animals in the MidCity Zoo. I know I have discussed that battle with you. And I know it was not a shining moment in my career as a superhero. But that was then and this is now. I have definitely grown as a fighter. So I joined in with the rest of the AlertForce members on call and we headed to San Diego. When we got there, we divided into smaller groups to take out different threats in the park.
My contribution was to deal with a kimono dragon, whose shoulders were now 50 feet off the ground, and could now be considered a dragon. In the beginning, the odds were in the dragon's favor. Basically he crushed me beneath his paw. But I was able to shimmy out of that and I then made myself a fulcrum and used his weight against him. I threw him into a small valley next to the edge of the zoo. I then did a flying kick, using the distance I had to fall and gravity to add force to my kick and I dropped him.
The rest of the AF'ers took care of their targets as well. One team member, Bane, did, however, find herself in a bit of a quandary. You could say she was stuck between a rock and... a hard place. But Jurgen helped her free herself. The one person who was MIA in the end was Mantis. But I am sure he is off somewhere battling his eagle. For now, all we can do is keep our opponents unconscious till the effects ware off and the creatures are back to normal.
Love,
James
Dear Father,
"I was told that, to 'end' AlertForce, I have to take you to the beginning. MUH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaa." That threat came from an old foe of AlertForce -- the Joker, who belonged in the insane asylum in which he was, until most recently, being kept. The Joker was never a specific threat to AlertForce, but he usually had a fairly effective army. The fact that Nomad was the one who obtained the Joker's freedom suggests that he definitely has the right protection.
We were still trying to figure out what he was trying to tell us when a story broke the news stations. And the moment we heard it, we understood. A group of animals in the San Diego Zoo in Balboa Park were expanding in size and threatening zoo goers. The very first battle AlertForce ever fought in was against gigantic animals in the MidCity Zoo. I know I have discussed that battle with you. And I know it was not a shining moment in my career as a superhero. But that was then and this is now. I have definitely grown as a fighter. So I joined in with the rest of the AlertForce members on call and we headed to San Diego. When we got there, we divided into smaller groups to take out different threats in the park.
My contribution was to deal with a kimono dragon, whose shoulders were now 50 feet off the ground, and could now be considered a dragon. In the beginning, the odds were in the dragon's favor. Basically he crushed me beneath his paw. But I was able to shimmy out of that and I then made myself a fulcrum and used his weight against him. I threw him into a small valley next to the edge of the zoo. I then did a flying kick, using the distance I had to fall and gravity to add force to my kick and I dropped him.
The rest of the AF'ers took care of their targets as well. One team member, Bane, did, however, find herself in a bit of a quandary. You could say she was stuck between a rock and... a hard place. But Jurgen helped her free herself. The one person who was MIA in the end was Mantis. But I am sure he is off somewhere battling his eagle. For now, all we can do is keep our opponents unconscious till the effects ware off and the creatures are back to normal.
Love,
James


1 Comments:
An aside. I must appologise to Bane for that SICK joke I made. But hey, the oppurtunity was there. I had to.
Post a Comment
<< Home